jueves, 17 de septiembre de 2009

Transantiago


I think that the transantiago is better than the old system (the yellow buses) because the transantiago is more sophisticated in many ways, for example, the Bip system I really like, is easier and faster than the money way, furthermore, the transantiago less polluting than the yellow bus, so now the city is cleaner than before.
Is true that the beginning of this new transport system was all a mess , probably due to the change was too fast, I saw on TV how people had to wait for hours the bus! . Lucky me, I started to use the transantiago only since the last year (because my mom drove me at the school or wherever I went), and at that moment the systems was more regulated and I had not bigger problems ;)
Something that maybe have not been fixed yet is the number of buses that pass in a period of time, sometime pass 3 buses together and then don`t pass none in 30 minutes or more.
But in spite of all, I like the transantiago, I think that people are learned to used and to take care for the bus and as I said before, for me, the big contribution of the transantiago is that is helping to make for Santiago a city more beautiful, the pollution has decreased a lot, and that doesn’t help only to Santiago, help to all our planet!!

4 comentarios:

  1. hi lore: do you really like transantiago? you are the first person that i know who likes the new system.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. well is better in many ways, but in my case i would like it would be faster don you think? time ago we arrived home inmediately!!
    not like today.

    see you soon loree

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that the transantiago is better than the old system (the yellow buses) because the transantiago is more sophisticated in many ways, for example, the Bip system I really like, is easier and faster than the money way, furthermore, the transantiago^ less polluting than the yellow bus, so now the city is cleaner than before.
    ^Is true that the beginning of this new transport system was all a mess , probably due to the change was too fast, I saw on TV how people had to wait for hours the bus! . Lucky me, I started to use the transantiago only since the last year (because my mom drove me at the school or wherever I went), and at that moment the SP systems was more regulated and I WF had not bigger problems ;)
    Something that maybe SVA have not been fixed yet is the number of buses that pass in a period of time, SP sometime pass 3 buses together and then don`t pass none in 30 minutes or more.
    But in spite of all, I like the transantiago, I think that people are WF learned to used and to take care for the bus and as I said before, for me, the big contribution of the transantiago is that is helping to make for Santiago a city more beautiful, the pollution has decreased a lot, and that doesn’t help only to Santiago, help to all our planet!!

    lORE,
    I agree with paty you´re really enthusiastic about transantiago... weird but I totally get your points... anyway make the revision
    regards,
    miss

    p.s. you got a 6.5

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think that the transantiago is better than the old system (the yellow buses) because the transantiago is more sophisticated in many ways, for example, the Bip system I really like, is easier and faster than the money way, furthermore, the transantiago less polluting than the yellow bus, so now the city is cleaner than before.
    Is true that the beginning of this new transport system was all a mess , probably due to the change was too fast, I saw on TV how people had to wait for hours the bus! . Lucky me, I started to use the transantiago only since the last year (because my mom drove me at the school or wherever I went), and at that moment the system was more regulated and I didn´t have bigger problems ;)
    Something that maybe has not been fixed yet is the number of buses that pass in a period of time, sometimes pass 3 buses together and then don`t pass none in 30 minutes or more.
    But in spite of all, I like the transantiago, I think that people are learning to used and to take care for the bus, and as I said before, for me, the big contribution of the transantiago is that is helping to make for Santiago a city more beautiful, the pollution has decreased a lot, and that doesn’t help only to Santiago, help to all our planet!!

    ResponderEliminar